Specific features of marketing research related to commercial use of intellectual property appears in different approaches to creation and distribution of its objects compared to traditional goods. Marketing research allows to examine demand for a product containing intellectual property at the stage of its introduction to the market, and find out if there is a similar product on the market.
In the course of marketing of intellectual property the Company carries out the following types of research:
- search of target markets and new market niches;
- competitive analysis of a new development;
- segmentation and positioning of new developments;
- determination of target group, measurement of consumer satisfaction;
- determination of brand-recognition;
- determination of consumer preferences in brand selection.